Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Best Day Of My Life!


Today, when I awoke, I suddenly realized that 
this is the best day of my life, ever! 
There were times when I wondered if I would make 
it to today; but I did! And because I did I'm going 
to celebrate! 


Today, I'm going to celebrate what an unbelievable 
life I have had so far: the accomplishments, the 
many blessings, and, yes, even the hardships because 
they have served to make me stronger. 

I will go through this day with my head held high, and 
a happy heart. 


I will marvel at God's seemingly simple gifts: the 
morning dew, the sun, the clouds, the trees, the 
flowers, the birds. Today, none of these miraculous 
creations will escape my notice. 


Today, I will share my excitement for life with 
other people. I'll make someone smile. I'll go out of 
my way to perform an unexpected act of kindness 
for someone I don't even know. 

Today, I'll give a sincere compliment to someone 
who seems down. I'll tell a child how special he is, 
and I'll tell someone I love just how deeply I care 
for them and how much they mean to me. 


Today is the day I quit worrying about what I don't 
have and start being grateful for all the wonderful 
things God has already given me. 


I'll remember that to worry is just a waste of 
time because my faith in God and his Divine Plan 
ensures everything will be just fine. 


Tonight, before I go to bed, I'll go outside and 
raise my eyes to the heavens. I will stand in awe at 
the beauty of the stars and the moon, and I will 
praise God for these magnificent treasures. 

As the day ends and I lay my head down on my 
pillow, I will thank the Almighty for the best day 
of my life. And I will sleep the sleep of a contented 
child, excited with expectation because I know 
tomorrow is going to be ...... 
~By Gregory M. Lousingnot, Ph.D~

Designed by 
Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment