Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's As Plain As The Nose On Your Face!


                                   
A pretty rare old man appeared on a popular TV program.
He received a prize for having won a contest … And he
stole the whole show with his exuberant spirit and quick wit.


"It's easy to see," remarked the admiring master of
ceremonies, "that you are a very happy man. What's
the secret of being as happy as you are? Let us in on it."


"Why son," the old man answered, "it's as plain as the nose
on your face. When I wake up in the morning, I have two
choices. One is to be unhappy; the other is to be happy.

"And I want you to know, son, that I'm not as dumb as I may
look. I'm smart enough to choose happiness. I just make up by
mind to be happy … that's all there is to it."
~By Norm an V incent P eale~
Contributed by: Harry Updegraff, Jr.

Designed by
Stella



No comments:

Post a Comment