Wednesday, April 13, 2011

O GOD, IN YOU I TAKE REFUGE










Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge. I said to the
LORD, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no
good thing." As for the saints who are in
the land, they are the glorious ones
in whom is all my delight.

The sorrows of those will increase who run after other gods.
I will not pour out their libations of blood or take up
their names on my lips. LORD, you have
assigned me my portion
and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary
lines have fallen for me in pleasant
places; surely



I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the LORD, who
counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I
have set the LORD always before me. Because
he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure, because you will
not abandon me to the grave, nor will you
let your Holy One see decay.
Ps. 16:1-10
Designed by
Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment